Startup, Tech & IP:
Your business is complex enough,
Your legal work doesn’t need to be …
Technology & startup law, trademark and intellectual property law don’t have to be complex – if done correctly from the start. Over my 25 years of practice I’ve worked with small businesses from their inception through growth and sale. Your technology might be new, but the legal issues I can help you with have been around for decades: setting out corporate structure and ownership; investor and partnership contracts; protecting intellectual property; trademarking your product.
• Startup law including formation and growth
• Investor contracts such as notes or stock purchase buy-ins
• Protect your IP with employee inventions assignment agreements, confidentiality agreements, trade secret protection
• Trademark applications and protections
• “Click wrap” or terms of service
• Privacy statements for your site
• Warranties, disclaimers
For this and all your businesses legal needs, call me in Asheville, Hendersonville, Fletcher, Waynesville, and all of Western North Carolina at (312) 671-6453, email at email@example.com, or for more information palermolaw.com.